What's in My Hospital Bag
Updated: Feb 10, 2019
I can't believe I'm here already.
Full term and time to pack my hospital back. I asked you guys what I needed most on Instagram last week and got some great answers and here's where I'm at so far.
- Cute outfits for pictures and going home
- Swaddles and blankets
- A gift from his big brothers (this bear from Cuddle + Kind will be perfect)
- Promptly Journal for handprints/footprints
- Comfy clothes (joggers, pj top, robe, slippers, etc)
- Bath products - that first shower after birth is EVERYTHING. I'm loving Public Goods natural products. Check them out here and use code SHELBYG with any purchase for a FREE travel kit that allows you to test a variety of products!
- Snacks (like my fave RX Bars)
- I also like to bring my own medicines (ibuprofen, stool softener, essential oils, nipple cream, etc.) so I have all that in my Only Essentials bag. I also have mints, a massage ball and other things for labor in there.
Not pictured but definitely bringing:
- My nursing pillow
- An extra long phone cord
- Makeup - we're going to get pictures done at the hospital so I'll want to look semi-human.
- Everyday toiletries like toothbrush, contact solution, etc.